Article Submission Guidelines
• Submit your article to the deepest and most appropriate category.
• Submitted articles must be written in English.
• Articles must use proper spelling and grammar or they will be rejected.
• Do not add links in the article body. Articles containing links in the body are deleted.
• Use the ABOUT THE AUTHOR section to advertise your services and link to your sites.
• Breaking the above rules will result in your submissions to be rejected.
We DO NOT Accept The Following Articles:
• Articles that serve only to self-promote sites, products, or services of the author.
• Articles promoting illegal activity of any kind.
• Articles that are very short in length.
• Articles written in random jibberish.
• Articles that contain plagiarism.
• Breaking the above rules may lead to you being banned!
Article Reprint And Publishing Guidelines:
• Articles must be published in their entirety and without alterations of any kind.
• ABOUT THE AUTHOR information must be published with the article.
• All links in the article and in the ABOUT THE AUTHOR section must remain unaltered.
• Articles are not to be used for unsolicted emails or spam communiations of any kind.
• You must not sell articles or charge anyone to view articles.
Average Review Time And Acceptance Notification?
Due to the large volume of article submissions, review times can vary from a couple days to a couple of weeks. Also, we do not send out approval or rejection notifications for article submissions. If your article does not appear in our index within two weeks of submitting, then it almost certainly was rejected (due to violation of the above guidelines). Please, do not email us asking why your article was rejected. Once it is rejected, articles are deleted permanently so there is no way for us to answer such an inquiry.
Can I Suggest A Category?
Absolutely. If we currently do not have a category that is suitable for your article(s), then use our contact page to make a suggestion for a category you would like to have us create.